[Live-devel] how to use openrtsp get nal unit and video configinfo

杨志祥 yangzx at acejet.com.cn
Tue Dec 20 06:34:19 PST 2011

________________________________

thank you answer my question.
another question,i how to get each nal unit timestamp ?
thank you!

 i want use live555 openrtsp get nal data from h264 encode device. i see live555 testprog playcommon.cpp code.it <http://code.it/>  use h264videofilesink. my question:
1、i hope use playcommon get nal data rather than write file.so i must write our myh264videosink? yes or no?

Yes, if you want to do something with the incoming NAL units - other than write them to a file - then you will need to write your own "MediaSink" subclass to do this (instead of using "H264VideoFileSink").

	2、if use our myh264videosink get nal data,i how to get video config info? i.e. video size and
	video bit?

First, you get the 'sprop-parameter-sets' configuration string from the stream's SDP description, by calling
subsession->fmtp_spropparametersets()
This returns an ASCII string, that you can parse with the "parseSPropParameterSets()" function, to get a set of (binary) NAL units (usually, SPS and PPS).  (Note, for example, the implementation of "H264VideoFileSink", which calls "parseSPropParameterSets()".)