[Live-devel] invalid ts stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Dec 25 02:00:33 PST 2011

> (My goal here is to have a H.264 file that I know that - if processed with our "testH264VideoToTransportStream" demo application, after I've modified our Transport Stream multiplexing code based on your changes - will produce a Transport Stream file that works with HTTP Live Streaming.)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to succeed in doing this.  As an experiment, I modified our "MPEG2TransportStreamMultiplexor" and "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource" implementations to exactly match what you did in your code.  But even when I did this, I wasn't able to produce a Transport Stream file (from your "CaptureH264.es" file, using our "testH264VideoToTransportStream" demo application) that works with HTTP Live Streaming.

So, until I know for sure what changes, if any, are necessary to the "MPEG2TransportStreamMultiplexor" and "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource" code in order for HTTP Live Streaming to work, I'm going to hold off - at least for now - on making any changes to this code.