[Live-devel] Changing buffer size on Win32 binary

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 29 11:42:55 PST 2011

> I am trying to stream a 720p x264 encoded video in the Matroska
> container, however I bet input frame size too large for buffer.
>
> I tried using the -b switch when loading the binary but the error
> indicated the same buffer size as before. How do you adjust server
> parameters with the win32 binary, or is it not possible?

You didn't say so explicitly, but I assume that you are using the "live555MediaServer" application as your server, and "openRTSP" as your client.

Please put on a web server an example of a Matroska (.mkv or .webm) file that illustrates your problem, and send us the URL, so we can download and test it ourselves.