[Live-devel] Http streaming!!

Marcel Tella marceltella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:54:38 PST 2011

Hi!

I'm an studient from Barcelona, Catalonia (Polythecnical University of
Catalonia) which tries to do the final thesis about streaming in the web.
The thing is, I've got an algorithm whose output has to go directly to the
web in real time.

I've read a lot of different technologies and I've noticed that live555 is
for streaming propouses, written in C++. I would like to know if it's
possible with live555 to HTTP streaming, using the VP8 encoding method and
the WebM container.

Thank you! I really appreciate your help!

--
Marcel Tella.