[Live-devel] iPhone CAN"T play the TS files generated by testH264VideoToTransportStream

Komal Dhote komal.dhote at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:13:02 PST 2011

Hi
I am making multiple client so i can receive the multiple streams (H264
1080P 30fps).
I have modified the single step in the basictaskscheduler as

1. While one loop is removed

void BasicTaskScheduler0::doEventLoop(char* watchVariable) {

// Repeatedly loop, handling readble sockets and timed events:

// while (1) {

if (watchVariable != NULL && *watchVariable != 0)

{

}

else

SingleStep();

// }

}

2. call back function is modified

Boolean FileSink::continuePlaying() {

if (fSource == NULL) return False;

fSource->getNextFrame(fBuffer, fBufferSize,

myafterGettingFrame, this,

onSourceClosure, this);

return True;

}

3. myafterGettingFrame set a flag

data_available

4.  call this function to get the data

while (1)

{

env1->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();

if (data_available == TRUE)

{

fileSink1->AftetGetFrame();

data_available = FALSE;

}

env2->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();

if (data_available == TRUE)

{

fileSink2->AftetGetFrame();

data_available = FALSE;

}

env3->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();

if (data_available == TRUE)

{

fileSink3->AftetGetFrame();

data_available = FALSE;

}

env4->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();

if (data_available == TRUE)

{

fileSink4->AftetGetFrame();

data_available = FALSE;

}

}

When i receive single channel i receive without any errors.

But when i receive two or more streams then there is error in the decoder
(H264 decoding)

Can anybody tell me the way i am calling the here is correct?

Or Do i need to call  env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(); in seperate
thread?

Please guide in this regards,

Komal Kumar