[Live-devel] Regarding wis-streamer issue

tamil arasu mtamilarasu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:51:50 PST 2011

Hi All,

           I am new to streaming application.We are using The Appro-IPNC as
a RTSP Server and Gstreamer as a RTSP Client.The Mpeg4 stream is available
in the following url

rtsp://192.168.1.168/mpeg4.When We tried to get mpeg4 stream from RTSP
Server by using four RTSP Client at same time,We are getting the following
error

FramedSource::getNextFrame(): attempting to read more than once at the same
time!

After this , wis-streamer is going to zombie in the RTSP Server Application.

After killing the wis-streamer Application, If we start the Application
again ,This time Everything is working properly.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanka and regards,

Tamilarasu.M