[Live-devel] Buffering incoming data with openRTSP?

Utkarsh Nimesh Utkarsh.Nimesh at maxim-ic.com
Sun Jan 2 21:54:15 PST 2011

Thanks, increasing buffer size will create latency in start of the playback like in case if VLC. I am only interested in error recovery in case of data loss. Looks like the code I mentioned in my mail has no impact on amount of buffering but only on the time we want to wait on the packets to arrive from n/w.