[Live-devel] Problem using MPEG2TransportStreamFramer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 17 15:01:03 PST 2011

>Anyway, our simple question is about the
>behaviour of your code. If we understood well,
>this code tries to estimate the duration of a
>packet, so you know the duration for the 7
>packets you are sending, but we don´t know what
>do you do with that number.

The "fDurationInMicroseconds" parameter ends up
getting passed to the "MultiFramedRTPSink" class
(via its subclass "SimpleRTPSink" in this case).
This class uses this duration to figure out how
long to delay - after it sends the RTP packet -
before it asks the "MPEG2TransportStreamFramer"
for more data.