[Live-devel] MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer not terminating

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jul 3 13:35:04 PDT 2011

>Another thing I am wondering about: Is MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer meant
>to work with TS-files containing h264-Video as well?

Yes.

>  For those it won't terminate for me at all.

Even if the file is on a local file server (not SMB)?  If that's the
case, then (once again) please put an example ".ts" file - for which
"MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" did not terminate for you - on a
publically-accessible web server, and send us the URL, so we can
download and test it ourself.