[Live-devel] why live555 as local RTSP server streaming TS file (like a bridge) at android won't work?

He Lion exherb at 4leaf.me
Sun Jul 3 23:03:57 PDT 2011

Thanks for your answer.

Why I did that?
Because after set up a RTSP server working like a bridge at android, I just
need to demux TS, then add video or audio streams to RTSP stream, I don't
have to write a JNI media player (very difficult) to display and control
every frames.

I would like to ask another question.
How could I demux TS to RTSP or other stream which could be supported by
"Android Media Player" ?  Is there a sample code to help me do that?