[Live-devel] TCP ZeroWindow openRTSP with RTsP over TCP

Dmitrij Velkin d.velkin at ids-imaging.de
Wed Jul 6 23:13:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

I try to get .avi from VIS-streamer-device with openRTSP-Client.
My problem is that I get one image and than I see in wireshark that the client send TCP ZeroWindow.

If the images are smaller about 15 KB than it works fine.I tried to increase socket-buffer, but it didn't work for me.

Additional information:
1. I run openRTSP on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
2. Here is my command line input:
./openRTSP -i -t  rtsp://193.158.57.66:8555/mjpeg > zeroWindow.avi

3. The images are about 60 KB!
4. I am behind WLAN-Router.

Has somebody any ideas, how can I get an avi?

Regards,
Dmitrij