[Live-devel] SVC -> AVC

Sergey G. Kosov sergey.kosov at project-10.de
Sun Jul 10 16:18:03 PDT 2011

I have tried to rewrite H264VideoStreamFarmer with H264VideoStreamParcer to
SVCVideoStreamFarmer with SVCVideoStreamParcer correspondingly. Especially I
put attention to the parse() function. The problem I met now is that the
parse() function stucks, when some of the input packets should be ignored.

I use "svcext" library to analyze the H264 packets. Since there are till 9
AVC flows in one SVC, I have to skip some redundant packets, but when I try
to skip them in the parse function it just stucks. Could you, please, help
me with explaining how should I process the data in that case.

I attach the class files to this letter. Maybe you also find them useful to
include in your library in the future to add the support of SVC streams.

Thanks in advance.