[Live-devel] About Streaming repeatedly

김중희 jh1097 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:13:42 PDT 2011

Hello~

I'm learning live555 for understanding how to communicate data streaming.

I have a couple of things question.

For studying and testing, I tried to send a Video clip(mpg File)
repeatedly<infinite> like test program 'testMPEG4VideoStreamer', but it
doesn't work well.

I thought

if there are code about finding  EOF of media file and Termination, it can
be transfer termination to making new point(using pointer EOF -> first one
payload)

so, I found below code.

In  "ByteStreamFileSource.cpp"

void ByteStreamFileSource::doGetNextFrame() {
  if (feof(fFid) || ferror(fFid) || (fLimitNumBytesToStream &&
fNumBytesToStream == 0)) {
        handleClosure(this);
return;
  }

above code, I changed like this.

void ByteStreamFileSource::doGetNextFrame() {
  if (feof(fFid) || ferror(fFid) || (fLimitNumBytesToStream &&
fNumBytesToStream == 0)) {
      SeekFile64(fFid, 0, SEEK_SET);
      // handleClosure(this);
return;
  }

What should I do make code more to work well?

Please be understanding, *In* *this* *field*, I *am* *as good as* *a* *
beginner*.