[Live-devel] The last silce or frame is not sended out by the media server

Tim cofol1986 at 126.com
Mon Jul 25 04:30:09 PDT 2011

Hi,
 when I use live555mediaServer as my rtsp server, I found that it always not send
the last frame(mpeg4) or slice(h264). I look into the source code, it seems tha
when it come to the last frame, the parser cann't found the next start code, so
the server can't handle the last frame's data correctly. I really not familiar
with the live555 library, so can anybody tell me some usefull information to
handle out this bug? I will very appreciate this, thank you.