[Live-devel] SVC -> AVC

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jul 25 17:55:08 PDT 2011

>I think it is possible to use setParseState(); function within the skip loop
>to prevent the overflowing. But I'm not sure it this way the right way.

Yes, actually this is the right thing to do.  You should call
"setParseState()" just after you've finished parsing (or skipping)
each complete NAL unit.  If you do this, and a C++ exception occurs
(because more input data needs to be read), then later on - when
"parse()" gets called again to re-parse the data, the parsing will
resume from this same point (and the input buffer won't fill up with
unparsed data).