[Live-devel] Adding a ServerMediaSession to a running RTSPServer results a 'Bad file descriptor' error in BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(): select()

Dezso Kancsar dezso.kancsar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:13:49 PDT 2011

Hi Ross,

Could you give me directions how to add a ServerMediaSession to a
running RTSPServer. I have started the RTSPServer in a pthread and
wanted to add a new ServerMediaSession to it from another thread, but
I've got only a 'Bad file descriptor' error even if the file was
available on the current path.
I also want to ask you for directions how to implement on demand
streaming based on frames available in the memory instead of reading
them from files.

Thanks & BR,
D.