[Live-devel] RTP over TCP with iPhone

Dmitrij Velkin d.velkin at ids-imaging.de
Thu Jun 16 01:03:45 PDT 2011

Hello Ross,

I am still searching for my error. I had debugged in your source code in the hope that i can find my error.

I came to the place where you read data from TCP.

In RTPInterface.cpp in 'tcpReadHandler1' I figure out, that the value of 'fNextTCPReadStreamSocketNum' is a big negative value. This makes a Problem to read in 'HandleRead' from TCP and not from 'groupsock'.

Do you have an Idea why is fNextTCPReadStreamSocketNum negative? And What I can do to get it positive?

thanks,
Dmitrij!