[Live-devel] RTSP server and MediaSource input

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 02:32:23 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to develop the RTSP server using MediaSource object as a
input. In order to do that I base on the "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
example where the file is used as the input stream. Do you know any
hints or possibilities to create MediaSubsession which will be based
on MediaSource instead of conventional file? I've found one hint about
MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession::createNewStreamSource(), but
to be honest I can't find out how to provide the FramedSource object
to it.

Thank you in advance for your engagement.

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/