[Live-devel] live-devel Digest, Vol 92, Issue 19

Sokratis socbar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:46:13 PDT 2011

Thank you Ross for your response. I didn't explain myself earlier as I
should. I have already read the FAQ of course before posting.

I have understood that I have to create my own createNewStreamSource in a
new  myH264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession. My questions is, which is the
simplest way to change the input and instead of reading from file, just give
as input a data buffer uint8_t *. I guess I will have to
change ByteStreamFileSource:createNew , right? That
means ByteStreamFileSource::doReadFromFile ?

For example putting into doReadFromFile input parameters a data buffer, and
call it from my code? Does what I think make sense?
Do you have to suggest something faster and easier?

Thank you again and sorry for my previous vague post.

Sokratis