[Live-devel] DeviceSource and RTSP server

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:03:07 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have written the my own DeviceSource class which receives data from
real-time video input. My goal is to stream data via RTSP server, so
in order to achieve this, I created *MediaSubsession implementation
which is used as it is presented in testOnDemandRTSPServer demo.
*MediaSubsession::createNewStreamSource() creates the instance of
DeviceSource object, so every client has its own instance of input
source. This approach exists in FileServerMediaSubsession class, so I
suppose it is correct.

If there is only one client connected everything is going good, but
when the another client will connect, the first instance of
DeviceSource doesn't get any data (deliverFrame() and doGetNextFrame()
will not be executed) and only current instance is executed. How can I
force executing of all DeviceSource instances?

Thank in advance for any hints.

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/