[Live-devel] live-devel Digest, Vol 92, Issue 23

Ralf Globisch RGlobisch at csir.co.za
Thu Jun 30 03:17:27 PDT 2011

Hi Matt,

Interesting post about the CPU usage!

FYI, we recently upgraded our live555 version too and I also
noticed that my RTSP client application starts using up my processor
(only after experiencing network issues where the connection seems
to drop).

We are also still using the synchronous version of the client and stream over TCP.
I will revert our live555 version and confirm whether the issue still happens.

Regards,
Ralf

Message: 3