[Live-devel] continuous streaming of m4e media file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 8 20:47:28 PST 2011

>But if I have multiple files which are constantly growing in size

OK, I think I misunderstood your question.  I originally thought you
were talking about reading from multiple files as if they were
concatenated together into a single file.  That's what
"ByteStreamMultiFileSource" is for.

I now realize that you are, instead, talking about having a server
that serves multiple streams - each from a separate file that's
growing in size.  Sorry, but if that's not already working for you,
then I don't know how to make it work.  Sorry.

[This will be my last posting on this topic.]