[Live-devel] Replacing reading from file by reading from buffer

Rafael Madeira rafael.madeira at idea-ip.com
Mon Mar 14 15:59:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm achieving some level of success in using LIVE555 as a library for my C
application until now. The goal is live streaming TS (Transport Stream with
H264 video and AAC audio) direct from my application to VLC client.

But i believe some changes must be done because the program i'm using as
example (testMPEG2TransportStreamer.cpp) read the TS from a file and now the
data which must be streamed will arrive by internal buffers.

How tell to live 555 library to read from some buffer directly instead from
a file?

Reagards,

--
Att,