[Live-devel] streaming live H263 video

Arkady Erlikhman arkady at etring.com
Tue Mar 15 21:25:55 PDT 2011

Ross,

I made some progress with the DeviceSource but run into the following
problem:

Everything seems to be working if in doGetNextFrame() there is a new encoded
data that is fed to H263plusVideoRTPSink. But, once there is no data
available, then isCurrentlyAwaitingData() always returns FALSE. As a result,
no frames a being delivered after doGetNextFrame()  doesn't deliver any
data. What is the way to resolve this?

Regards.