[Live-devel] Sending BYE question

edi87 at fibertel.com.ar edi87 at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Mar 31 07:18:11 PDT 2011

Hello,

I continued working on my proxy and I found something that I can't found an explanation.
If I open a connection to a stream and then start re streaming it without audio, it only works for ~15 seconds, then it send a "BYE" to the client.

It suggest me that there should be some type of timeout on background that found no activity on audio channel and then close the connection. Does it sounds possible?
Is there anything running on background that check channel activity?

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan