[Live-devel] How to enter arguments on playCommon.cpp?

Roy Dekel roy.daklon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 04:42:29 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm working on my final project in Software Engineering, which its purpose
is to stream rtsp unicast broadcast from digital intercom to another end
station
that using the same intercom.
My renewal idea is not using the VLC player, but to create a simple media
player, based on C# programming, which will improve the reloading time of
the stream
and etc.
Anyway, I'm having a trouble with the file playCommon.cpp. I'm trying to
broadcast from some test program of yours, called
testMPEG4VideoStreamer.cpp. When I run it,
I get the output message that says:
 "Play this stream using the URL 'rtsp://192.168.2.103:8554/testStream' "
"Beginning streaming..."
"Beginning to read from file..."

So, my problem is when I'm compiling playCommon.cpp (while broadcast
testMPEG4VideoStreamer.cpp) I get the usage message from the playCommon.cpp,
which indicates
I neeed to enter a list of arguments, and I'm really confused which
arguments should I use, and which arguments I shall not use?

Hope to get a solution as soon as possible.
Regards,
Roy Dekel