[Live-devel] Strange problem with h264 streaming

Bruno Filipe Basilio Bruno.Basilio at brisa.pt
Wed May 11 09:30:09 PDT 2011

>> I'm streaming h264 via RTSP. The video is produced by
>> hardware encoder. In my code I use H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer
>> class and event triggers to notify the streamer thread about
>> the availability of new h264 buffer.

> What is your video source ? Is it h264 or something else ?

My video source is also a live encoder with h264.
But instead of using event triggers to notify new frames we are waiting for it using TaskScheduler::turnOnBackgroundReadHandling().

Bruno

Declara??o:
A informa??o contida nesta mensagem, e os ficheiros anexos, ? privilegiada e confidencial, destinando-se exclusivamente ao(s) destinat?rio(s).Se n?o ? o destinat?rio (ou o respons?vel pela sua entrega ao destinat?rio) e recebeu a mesma por engano, fica notificado que ? estritamente proibido reproduzir, guardar ou distribuir toda ou qualquer parte desta mensagem e ficheiros anexos.Por favor reencaminhe a mensagem para o respons?vel pelo seu envio ou contacte-nos por telefone e elimine a mensagem e ficheiros anexos do seu computador,sem os reproduzir.

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message, and any files attached, is privileged and confidential, and intended exclusively for the included addresses.If you are not the intended recipient (or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient) and received this message by mistake, be aware that copy, storage, distribution or any other use of all or part of this message and the files attached is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail or contact us by telephone and delete this message and the files attached, without retaining a copy.