[Live-devel] RTSP Authentication memory leak

Sawan Das sawan.das at videonetics.com
Wed May 18 03:41:42 PDT 2011

Hi All,

 I am using live555 for last few months. Last week I downloaded the
latest archive. Now when i integrate it, from valgrind I have some
memory leak problem. For RTSPClient.cpp sendPlayCommand,
sendSetupCommand, sendOptionsCommand and sendDescribeCommand the
statement "if (authenticator != NULL) fCurrentAuthenticator =
*authenticator;" allocated the the memory for the overloaded operartor
"=". But memory is not deleted. The previous versions don't have this
problem. I cannot access the class as i inherited my own client from it.
Any idea about this...

Regards,
Sawan

--