[Live-devel] About RTSPServer

RA-Vincent Kao Vincent_Kao at ralinktech.com
Thu May 19 23:02:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

Yes, I called Medium::close(pointerToYourRTSPServerObject) to stop RTSP Server.

But I found socket still exist after call that.

The status is as following:

Before I call Medium::close, RTSP Server connects to VLC media player, and I run Windows system command "netstat -a" to check as following:

      TCP          0.0.0.0:8554                    VincentTestPC:0                      LISTENING

        TCP          192.168.43.70:8554        Software-PC:56139                 ESTABLISHED

After I call Medium::close, RTSP server still connects to VLC media player, and "netstat -a" shown as following:

      TCP          192.168.43.70:8554        Software-PC:56139                 ESTABLISHED

But if I terminate application,

port 8554 will destroyed.

What do they have any ideas about this?

Sorry that I am new to live555 project.