[Live-devel] About RTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 23 23:14:47 PDT 2011

>I post my source

Unfortunately few - if any - people on the mailing list have the time
to look through your source code.  However, You Have Complete Source
Code for the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" libraries.  You can see where
the RTSP server's socket gets closed (hint: line 220 of
"liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp"), so you should be able to figure out why
that is not working for you.

>And I wonder why Live555MediaServer.cpp does not delete scheduler
>and env objects,
>how are these objects released when application is terminated?

The ***operating system*** releases all of the application's memory
(and sockets), when the application is terminated.

Unfortunately, you seem to have a very limited understanding of
"processes", and how operating systems handle them.

(This will be my last posting on this topic.)