[Live-devel] How to deliver video frames to our codec?

nick pan panuse1123 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 00:13:16 PDT 2011

Hi,everyone,
Sorry,please forgive me not good English,
For liveMedia library, I have some questions need to understand.
we want to do streaming the  H264 video from liveMedia Server.
and I want to decode the H264 frames by our platform, and display to
component video output.
If we don't need to do for h264 vdieo decoding  ,but wish to obtain video
frame data,and deliver to our codec.
so, following is my questions:
1. I wish to obtain video frame data,and directly deliver to our codec,
which I need to add or modify that part? (openRTSP example)
Do I need go modify H264videoRTPSink::afterGettingFrame  ? In that
function,Is the data already been decoded or not?
or just get data from FileSink and deiver that?
2. How can i control the frames arrived or not?

thanks,
Best Regards,
Nick