[Live-devel] Payload attributes

Marlon Reid Marlon at scansoft.co.za
Tue Nov 1 00:51:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

I want my application to be able to stream different streams of the same
type, but with different attributes.  For example, I want to stream a
44100khz PCM and a 22050khz PCM.  The application that receives the
stream will play the one selected by the user.  The question is how can
I add this information to the SDP description.  Should I create one for
every type e.g. PCM 16 44100 stereo, PCM 8 22050 mono and add it to the
lookupPayloadFormat function in MediaSession.cpp?  What about the
information not provided for in the function, such as kpbs?

I hope the question is clear.

Thanks

Marlon Reid

Web: www.scansoft.co.za <http://www.scansoft.co.za/>