[Live-devel] Compatibility with Visual Studio 10.0

Simon Helwig tinitus.rockt at gmx.de
Tue Nov 8 23:00:07 PST 2011

Ok, it would be very nice, if I could use VS10. May you could tell me, what you did, to compile one of the test programs step by step, because I'm a beginner and it's long ago, since I've worked with VS and I got so much mistakes, that I think, that I've made a fundamental error before. In the thread "Compiling a test program", which I posted last friday, I explained the steps I've made to make one of the test programs running. I would be very grateful for your help!

Best greetings

Simon
-------- Original-Nachricht --------