[Live-devel] Access violation crash in rtspclient

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Nov 19 00:11:23 PST 2011

> The bye handler calls code resulting in Medium::Close. This ends up calling the destructor on the RTCP class and deletes the fKnowMembers.

Yes.

> The OnReceive is then attempted to be called

No, that shouldn't be happening, because the "RTCPInstance" destructor called "stopNetworkReading()", which stops any further handling of incoming RTCP packets.

I think you're on a 'wild goose chase' here.  Because the problem in your application seems to be caused by your 'BYE handler' routine, then why don't you tell us what that routine is doing (or trying to do)?