[Live-devel] Access violation crash in rtspclient

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Sun Nov 20 08:57:53 PST 2011

Excellent!. Thanks

It built and ran first time. Now for the other issue, the one that is "my fault". I am not sure how to fix that issue. my shutdown() function calls medium::close().  This is where the first crash was noticed in onReceive that you fixed. But it also calls MediaLookupTable::remove and that calls delete medium so I still get to the crash of delete[] fResultString  (unless I comment it out)
 Maybe I can if guard it using the same flag? I do have the ideal piece of equipment to test it. :)