[Live-devel] Infinit loop in DelayQue::synchronize on BasicTaskScheduler::createNew

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Mon Nov 28 14:24:43 PST 2011

I am trying to use a subclass of RTSPClient and it has a static variable for the scheduler and environment so they will be available for the CTO of my subclass and therefore the baseclass initializer.  This seems like it would be the correct order of initialization but the createNew for the scheduler goes into an infinite loop trying to synchronize. Debugging shows the curEntry = curEntry->next and ->prev.

It looks like I need to set some variables before I call createNew??