[Live-devel] live streaming from a file

Mahesh Duvarapu Mahesh.Duvarapu at corpus.com
Mon Nov 28 23:05:04 PST 2011

Hi,

My requirement needs a live mpeg ts stream for testing some media players. I would like to simulate a live streaming by looping a *.ts file in my server (lack of encoders and live source), so that the connecting clients will not start playing the stream from beginning of the file always.

I have setup the live555 to stream on demand the *.ts file, the players are able to play the stream from beginning of the file always.

Please let me know the process to simulate a live stream from a *.ts file stored on my server HDD.

Mahesh.DL