[Live-devel] problems moving to asynchronous rtsp interface

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Wed Nov 30 11:26:02 PST 2011

In the hour+ it took for the post to go I found something even more "stupid" the Sink was not set due to a bad if condition. :)

I still have some errors but I am getting further now.

So it seems clear that  having one environment with a single scheduler the prefered method. The side effect is of course that things printed to the env get all jumbled up. (Windows console is over 100 times slower than a *nix one)  I can protect these with a mutex, but should we consider internally protecting the environment streaming calls?