[Live-devel] problems moving to asynchronous rtsp interface

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Wed Nov 30 16:13:25 PST 2011

I went back to my thread model. I am afraid threads are already in existence and reworking everything at the moment is not possible.

It is running great on rtsp, my custom push-rtsp and my http->restreamer.

I think I have accumulated enough knowledge to write a multistream version of openRTSP.  :) Would that be a good testProg ??