[Live-devel] SETUPrtsp for two different IP

Joao Almeida joao_dealmeida at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:52:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

1) You mean?:
rtsp://195.134.1.3/spatialSoc_basenh3.mp4/trackID=65536
rtsp://195.134.1.6/spatialSoc_basenh3.mp4/trackID=65538

2) Or are talking about?:
rtsp://195.134.1.3/spatialSoc_base.mp4
rtsp://195.134.1.6/spatialSoc_enh.mp4

If you refer to the 2) situation, its work of course but then the base and
enhanced layers are in two different mp4 container.

But i was referring to the 1) situation, where we have the base and enhanced layers in a same mp4 container, with hinting tracks for base and enhanced layers, but rtsp don't accept the trackID part.
In this case we need to the "SETUP request" from rtsp to specifies a specific trackID (representing a layer) for the IP address of the interface we want.We are asking if there as a way for us to change the SETUPrtsp to indicate that the two track in a same container come from
two different IP (interface)?
Thks for any help you can provide

Joao Almeida