[Live-devel] question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 7 05:15:47 PDT 2011

> on client side we have hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP to determine RTCP sync event
> what about server side, i also need determine this event, for proper data generation in my framer clas.

Sorry, but your question makes no sense.  The reception of the first RTCP "SR" packet by a receiver is independent of the RTP data packets that have already been sent by the sender.  (The first RTCP "SR" packet will usually be received very shortly after the first RTP data packets, but not necessarily (and not always) before the first RTP data packets.)