[Live-devel] Burst output in the beginning

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 7 14:51:26 PDT 2011

> I am implementing a RTSP client and use http://m.youtube.com to verify my program.

I'm puzzled.  What does YouTube have to do with RTSP, and how could you possibly use YouTube to 'verify' a RTSP client?

> This RTSP server will output burst data in the beginning. It’s about 3-second data fed within the first second.

You didn't mention the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software at all, so I'm not sure what specifically your question has to do with our software (and thus, this mailing list).  Could you please reword your question, making clear exactly what parts of your system are using our software, and what specific problem/question - related to our software - you have?