[Live-devel] Using openRTSP in a script / batch file

Sanjeeva Reddy Dontireddy sanjeeva.reddy at sreesaila.com
Tue Oct 11 04:34:40 PDT 2011

Hi Ross,

Thank you very much,

Now, everything is working. We need to test it in live environment with
multiple checks going on.

I observed that after the check is completed, it is recording audio part in
one file and video in another file with fixed filenames.

I couldn't find the option to have different names for both of these files.
Is there any option.

The -F option (along with -m option) is able to prefix custom string to the
filenames. But, with -m option it is generating multiple files. My
requirement is to have single file for all Audio tracks and another file for
video (like the one without -F option). Is it possible with any combination?
Please let me know, it would be very useful for us, as I am checking these
files size to alert.

Thanking You,

Regards'

Sanjeeva Reddy

Sreesaila - Logo 400X320- Final

Sreesaila Networks Pvt. Ltd. | Ph: +91 40 23076655 | Mobile: +91 9000616655
| Website: www.sreesaila.com

Noted the point and will not comment the code.