[Live-devel] About send/receive video and audio simultaneously and RTCPInstance questions

alphax alphax at vip.163.com
Wed Oct 12 19:14:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

Our device want to send both video and audio data to the our server
simultaneously, but I don't how many port I should use in server for
receive the video and audio data.

Should I send both the video and audio data to same port of the server?
Can the multiple RTPSources receive from same port for different media
type? Or I should separate the transfer channel, use 2 port in the
server side so it receive video and audio separately?

The other question: Why the destructor of the "RTCPInstance" is
protected? No need for dynamically create this type object and manual
destroy it?

--
邱关坚
KwanKin Yau