[Live-devel] Shutting down RTSPClient

Rollinson, Derek drollinson at logostech.net
Mon Oct 24 16:16:24 PDT 2011

So I am looking for the -10057 error code and if I get that I know the connect was dropped; however, I can't quit my application I need to dispose of that client and start a new one pointing to a different server.  What I'm not sure about is how to properly dispose of the client so that I don't have to close the entire application.

Thanks