[Live-devel] problem with streaming MPEG4

Alexander Molchanov sanekmol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:05:34 PDT 2011

Hello!

I am trying to send MPEG4 stream using live555 library.

I have created my program based on testOnDemandRTSPServer example. I am
using
VLC player as RTSP client.
But when I connect to my app I cannot see correct
MPEG4 stream. VLC player prints following errors:

MultiFramedRTPSource::
doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds
the client's buffer size (131072).
928 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
ac-tex damaged at 7 0
Error at MB: 7
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds
the client's buffer size (262144).
692 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
warning: first frame is no keyframe
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds
the client's buffer size (524288).
1248 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
ac-tex damaged at 14 4
Error at MB: 106

I am sure that VLC player's decoder is working correctly, because if I
create
m4v file using MPEG4 stream from encoder,
VLC can play this file without any errors.

Thanks in advance!