[Live-devel] how to stream TS file to STB via Raw UDP

杨超 yangwudi3110 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:49:01 PDT 2011

>>Thanks for your reply.
Now I'm trying to do a simple Streaming Server to stream TS stream to
client(mostly STB). I decided to use testOnDemandRTSPServer as
model.And I have a "raw" rule about RTSP Request/Reply between
Clien&Server, so I can ensure the server can 'understand' the request
from client to let it stream via UDP only. So the important things now
I have to do is two:
1:change the transfer way from multicast to unicast. I notice that the
similar file testMPEG2TransportStreamer.cpp can easily do such change,
and I got the right result after change the IP
address("239.255.42.42"------> "192.168.10.152").  So I want to ask is
testOnDemandRTSPServer can do so too? And what should I do if not?
2: You told me when not use RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling, it use RTP/RTCP
packets all carried in UDP. Now I want to use raw UDP. I just want to
put PURE 7 Ts packets on UDP. Do I still need to modify your original
function in files( I mean the code about puting packets on RTP , do I
need to replace them with my new code to put ts packets on UDP only) ?
Sorry for my ugly English....