[Live-devel] bug in the mp3 receiver

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Sep 2 13:59:09 PDT 2011

> Transmitter may be restarted, this is normal work situation.
> If this is not a bug, how I can receive stream?

Thinking about this some more, I realized that there is something that we can do. When the transmitter restarts, the RTP SSRC will (almost always) change.  The receiver can notice this change, and avoid the usual sequence number check in this case.

I have now installed a new version (2011.09.02) of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code that includes this change.  This should work for you now.