[Live-devel] open svc Mplayer and live

Ramu Chakravadhanula boys21century at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:59:42 PDT 2012

hi,

I am trying to complie Mplayer with live. I could successfully configure
the player and generate a make file.

However, Its throwing an error when iam trying to install it.

libmpdemux/demux_rtp_internal.h:33: fatal error: liveMedia.hh: No such file
or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [libmpdemux/demux_rtp.o] Error 1

Before starting the installation, i have downloaded live from the website
and extracted it. Later i place the live folder in usr/lib.

then I used genMakefiles <linux> followed my 'make' command.

after that i started mplayer installing, in the configure command,

I specified ./configure --enable-svc --enable-gui --enable-live.

Please help me regarding this issue, i have googled it and couldn't get it.

Thanks in advance,

Br,
boys21