[Live-devel] ONVIF RTSP extension : Audio Backchannel Handling

Yuri Timenkov yuri.timenkov at itv.ru
Tue Apr 17 01:25:17 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,

Actually the "extension" is implemented in terms of RFC 2326 by using
"Require" header (12.32 Require).
So the question is how to get these "Require" headers from OPTIONS
request and respond with 200 OK or 551 Option not supported.

The second part of question is how to make a track with "a:sendonly"
attribute and accept data. The reverse media transport is part of RTP
standard and used in SIP protocol. I suppose the only implication is
when backchannel interleaved over TCP, but liveMedia should handle it to
process RTCP feedback.

Best wishes,
Yuri